The conference will take place at the department of art history (Institut für Kunstgeschichte) at the University of Vienna, which is located at the Campus (Spitalgasse 2, 1090 Vienna) in yard #9.
The venue can be reached easily by public transport: The homepage of the Vienna Transportation Authority has a useful trip-planer.
- 5, 43, 44: Lange Gasse
- 37, 38, 40, 41, 42: Schwarzspanierstraße
- U2: Schottentor
There are several ways to get to the City-Centre from the Airport:
- You can catch a cabbie right in front of the Airport. It will cost you around 40 Euro.
- Take the CAT (City Airport Train), which is a non-stop shuttle train to Wien Mitte/Landstraßer Hauptstraße (one-way-ticket: 11 Euro). From there you can take the underground U4, change to the U2 at Schottenring and get out at Schottentor. A cab from Wien Mitte/Landstraßer Hauptstraße to the conference-venue should be around 10 Euro.
- The cheapest way to get to the City Centre is to take the regular train. It leaves twice an hour to Wien Mitte/Landstraßer Hauptstraße. The one-way-ticket is about 5 Euro.
- There are shuttle busses to the City Centre. The stop Morzinplatz/ Schwedenplatz is close to the venue and also connects to the underground U4. A one-way-ticket is 8 Euro.